Friday, July 27, 2007

I did it again

I'm a cheater.
In the past month or so I have had in total
maybe 4 different blogs. I just can't seem to find the right tool
to use when I'm sharing my very exciting life. (it is actually, pinky-swear!!)
But who knows, maybe I'm home now.

Just a quickie on who I am.
I am a soon to be 23-year old shoeaholic.
I have recently started skydiving,
the goal is to have my A-certificate very soon so I can start
leaping out of the plane on my own. Sounds crazy? It is,
but hey, that's me! The day before yeasterday I completed level 4
meaning I have 2 more trainingjumps to go + one examination.
After that I make 3 jumps all on my own and after that
I am officially a turkey. That's what they call us newbies.

There are no words that can really describe the feeling
you get when you skydive. I will just state the obvious,
It's amazing!!



2 comments:

? said...

I am a soon to be 23-year old shoeaholic.
I have recently started skydiving...


You're not even 23 yet, you're a shoe connoisseur, AND you're getting your skydiving certification?! Stop this immediately! All the men who frequent my blog are going to leave me for you! ;-)

Stiletto said...

Bottleblonde: Actually I turned 23 a week ago, but since I was out of the country during my birthday I'm not sure it counts, maybe I could just stick to 22 one year longer..?

haha, sorry but I've read your blog and blondie, I can't really see why anyone would leave your blog =)