Monday, July 30, 2007

So much to do, so little time...

This weekend has just flown by soo fast!
Mr Skydiver (I like that name, think I'll stick with calling him that)
came by on Friday and stayed until Saturday afternoon
and after that it was time to meet the girls for some partying.
It felt like it had been ages since I got to party
and I really needed to dance soo bad!!
And then I convinced my guy to come in and join us
so some of my friends got to meet him =)
All in all, a great night with a lot of dancing.
Just the way I like it.

And now I'm completely stressed out.
On Wednesday I'm going to Iceland for a week
and I still havent prepared at all!
I don't even think I have a suitcase so after work I will have to
go on a search for that. I also have to do my laundry
cause I have practically no clean clothes at all.
+ I have to call my grandmother in Iceland
and find out if anyone can come and pick me up at the airport
or if I have to find other transportations to Reykjavik.
To make matters worse I don't know if I'll be needing
my passport or not. I'm hoping I don't since my passport is
at my parents place, three hours by car from here...
You see where I'm going with this? I'm a complete mess
and I will probably miss my flight or something.

When will I learn not to postpone all these important things??

And if I had taken care of all these things earlier
I could have joined My Skydiver instead.
Guess what he's doing today?
Of course he's going skydiving...
Damn, I'm stupid.
At least he's coming to my place afterwards =P





No comments: