Friday, July 27, 2007

Skydiving romance?

I forgot to mention another nice thing that my new interest gave me.
A hot hot skydiver. Me likey!

2 weeks ago I spent an entire weekend + 3 days skydiving.
Me and the rest of the AFF-course were there
hoping to complete at least our level 1 jumps
but also to get to know the rest of the skydivers.
One guy in particular caught my eye, damn he was HOT!
Nothing really happened, but you could feel that there was something there.
Apparently he felt the same cause on saturday the weekend after
he questioned another girl from my AFF-course about me.
Asked her for advice on how he was going to get me.
Cute as hell =P

She gave him my phonenumber and he contacted me following week
and asked me if I wanted to come along for some skydiving.
Hell yeah! So Monday and Tuesday we took roadtrips after work
and finally Tuesday things heated up. When he was dropping me off
at home he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie or something
and after that things went quite easy =)

Went back to The dropzone on Wednesday
and was a bit nervous about how we were going to act
while surrounded by the other skydivers...
but apparently I did'nt need to worry.
He came up and kissed me in front of all the others.
And then he spend the night at my place again.
Ahh, sometimes life is good :P





No comments: