Friday, October 12, 2007

Drinks and girltalk

Sorry guys!!
I haven't had time to write about the getting lost episode,
I'll have to save that for later. Tonight I'm of to a night of girlie drinks,
karaoke and girltalk with some girls I've gotten to know through skydiving.
And with that combination, what could possibly go wrong??

And on saturday my sexy skydiver is coming by early
to pull my hungover ass out of bed.
We're meeting some of my friends
at the amusement park, where I'll be spending a couple of hours
trying to avoid throwing up while going on the craziest rides we can find.
And then me and my man are going
to see the movie Stardust where after stuffing myself
with popcorn, I'll probably fall asleep
since I'm not counting on getting home early tonight.
After the movie I plan on getting him drunk instead,
so he'll spill all his little dirty secrets to me.
I see nothing wrong with this picture either.

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

? said...

I love amusement parks. They're a great excuse to practice bulimia. Have fun!

Steph said...

so did you survive?