Thursday, November 1, 2007

Update

My plan to make some serious pay-back-noises last friday
went excellent! Me and the girls got really drunk and
sang along to my Singstar game until 2:00 am. And this without
any of my neighbours or local policeofficers coming by to tell us to shut up!!
Apparently the people living in my building are better than I thought.

Mr Skydiver came by at about 1 am and he said he could hear us
from three buildings away...that's quite an achievement, don't you think?
This meant he got to meet a couple of my friends too.
One of them stole him right away. She was in desperate need
for some advice about some guy she's seeing and
figured it was a great chance of getting a guy's perspective on things.
I tried to get him to sing some karaoke but I failed...
Guys can be sooo boring when it comes to making a complete fool
of yourself. Luckilly, me and the girls don't have that problem.

Next day, after curing my hangover with some pizza
it was time to get dolled up again to go to Mr skydiver.
His brother was turning 25 and had invited both of us to the party.
Was the first time I got to meet the brother and he was FINE...
Good looks must run in the family.
Nice to know if I get tired of this one :P
(kidding!!...maybe)


Gotta go now, waiting on said skydiver to come by here
after being out drinking with his school-buddys.
He has the day off from school tomorrow so he's being kind
enough to lend me his hungover tired ass. Sweet huh?
But I've been home with a cold for three days
so in revenge I thought I'd give it to him.
Now if that's not a caring girlfriend, I don't know what is.



3 comments:

? said...

His brother is 25, eh? Yep, he's old enough for me to taint. Give him my number.

Steph said...

Keep it in the family hey! :P

Stiletto said...

Bottleblonde: he's all yours!!

Steph: that's right =)