Friday, August 17, 2007

Freaky Friday

I got a comment from miss Bottleblonde in my last post saying:

-Let me get this straight. You are a young, thin and limber hot girl who has no problem contorting herself to demonstrate her flexibility? Am I the only one in the room who notices the irony here - that you are dating only ONE guy?!

That got me thinking and I decided she's absolutely right!
(and also the way things are going with Mr Skydiver I
think that number just went down to me dating zero guys)

So now I'm "open for business again."

In addition to what Blondie just said about me I have a hot ass,
big boobs (real, I might add)
and sometimes I suspect I might be a nymphomaniac.

I actually have very high standards for potential dates but
reviewing the most recent guys I've been involved with
I can say that if you have muscular arms or nice abs
those standards usually go out the window
as soon as you take off your shirt...

And hey, why not? Girls are welcome to play too.
I don't seem to understand guys so maybe I'll have better
luck with the girls? But you better be hot.

Any applications for a date can be sent to stiletto84@blogspot.com

Think I'll go out tomorrow. The goal is for
me to get incredibly drunk and dance until my feet starts bleeding.
Won't be too hard though, don't take much alcohol
for that to happen and since I only go out dancing in
shoes that make my feet bleed at the mere sight of them
I guess I'll be barefoot on the way home or grab a taxi as usual.

Note to self before going out tomorrow:
ERASE Mr Skydivers phonenumber in the interest
of sparing myself the embarassment of waking up on Sunday,
going trough the Sent Messages-bin in my phone and discovering
the drunken messages I sent him that sounded sooo good
in my drunken state but in the bitter daylight makes me look
like a complete lunatic. Which I am.
But no reason for him to know that.

Have a great weekend!
Make sure you drink a lot,
dance on the tables or around the occasional pole,
locate the hottest person in the club
bring him/her home and have loads of crappy drunken sex
that you'll regret in the morning when the person
next to you looks nothing like the hottie you spotted the night before...
Kick him out and then order a pizza.

Ciao!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was super excited by this post right until

"I actually have very high standards"

? said...

WOW! I'm flattered that you mentioned me and linked to me, Stiletto. Thank you, sweet girl!

Now, see what I mean? Mister Underhill's comment proves that all my male readers are leaving my blog to sniff yours.

And, I think you opened a can of worms by advertising that you're available for dates. Good luck fighting them off with sticks!

Stiletto said...

Mr Underhill: but I also said that if you have some muscular arms or nice abs you could ignore that. if you fail in that department you could always try and bribe me with a pair of pance =P

Bottleblonde: of course! but don't be too flattered. I don't have that many readers so me linking you wont do all too much for your site traffic =P

And hey, you know boys. they're naturally born cheaters!

Anonymous said...

i an't gunna cheet on blondee. sheez gunna let me snif her panteez. luv melvin RAWK and ROWL!

Winter said...

Just don't try to take off your shoes and continue walking while doing it. It just won't work. Trust me, I tried once. Recipe for falling in the dirt, let me tell you. :)

Stiletto said...

Melvin: good for you!

Winter: I've actually tried that one and I agree, very bad idea :P

Anonymous said...

if you have extras with the big arms and hot abs... direct them my way... thanks!

? said...

Oh it doesn't matter whether your site leads to more traffic for mine. All I have to do is type the word, BOOBS, in big bold letters on my blog, and the traffic takes care of itself.

P.S. Melvin, I wear a rat trap inside my panties. So the moment your nose gets near them ... SNAP! Bye bye, nose.

Mark Hurley said...

Soooo....did you order that pizza after kicking him out?

What was on the pizza? =)

You go skydiving this weekend?

Steph said...

So how did it go? Details!!!

Stiletto said...

Kelly: of course, I'll keep my eyes open!

Bottleblonde: oh, that's how you do it?? Everything suddenly makes sense to me now =)

yeah, better watch out for that melvin-dude. brilliant idea with the mousetrap =P

Mark: what? you mean me?? haven't you heard? pizza makes the ass grow bigger, can't do that. and plus, I was too tired to go to the pizzaplace. did eat a sallad later =P

Nope, there's no skydiving until next week. but then I'm planning on spending every weekend in september at the dropzone. Have to make sure I get my A license =)

Steph: details are on their way!