Thursday, August 9, 2007

Missed me?

Okay, so I'm back from my week-long trip to Iceland.
It's been so great to finally have returned there.
I mean, it's been 8 years since I was there the last time.
Back then I stayed for the entire summer,
working with my cousin at a park, took a trip to London
for some serious shopping (gotta love the sales)
and also managed to loose my virginity to an icelandic guy named Garðar.
That's an okey summer, wouldn't u say?

Anyway, back to this trip.

First of all I know I might get hated now for writing this
but since I don't even know if anyone reads this crap I don't care.
All u fat people, stop flying!
Okey, that was a bit harsh. But at least could you start paying
for two seats at the plane or maybe we could have a fat section??
Just as long as I don't have to sit next to you.
Same goes for all you smelly people.
Feels so good to have gotten that out of my system.
Feel free to hate on me now. It's okey, I can take it.

Besides hating on fat and smelly people
I have been to the Blue Lagoon (if u ever visit Iceland
make sure you go there, it's really nice) and covered
my face in the white Silica clay that is supposed to be great for the skin.
Although while I was wearing that white mask I felt more like
Charlize Theron in "Monster". But I worked it.

Finally, I can also say that I have tried
out the partyscene in Reykjavik and unfortunately
I have to say I am a little disapointed. Not beacuse
I didn't have fun, cause I sure did without a doubt!
But because I had expected more, at least when it comes to
the places we went to. They were a bit small.
But if we igonore the size of the clubs I loved it.

We started our Saturday at the brother of a co-worker
of my cousins on and off-boyfriend. Do ya follow?
Played an icelandic drinking game (alcohol is the universal language)
and then some Singstar where I kicked some serious ass.
Me and my cousin then proceeded to the first club
stayed there for a couple of hours dancing provocatively
with the co-worker and his brother and then onto the next one
doing exactly the same thing here until 6 am sunday morning.
The fact that said brother has a girlfriend
wasn't all too obvious when we were dancing...
Me in front of him dancing all stripper-style,
cause that's what I do when I'm drunk
(okey, who do I think I'm fooling? I always dance like that)
let's just say he seemed to appreciate it a little too much.
Down boy, down.

My Visa was very pleased with the night as well.
The only money I spent was the junk-food I ate before
I decided to call it a night/morning/lunch, whatever you want to call it.
The rest of the night got taken care of by the guys.
But I now feel obligated to make a statement.
I usually don't do this. I'm always paying for my own drinks
when I'm out clubbing here in Sweden. I'm not one of "those" girls
who let the guys buy the drinks for them and then just disapear.
But that's Sweden, this was Iceland and I felt quite poor.
Do you know how much they charge for a Smirnoff Ice
or a Bacardi Breazer in Reykjavik?
Too bloody much.
And these wasn't just some random guys either.
They had the pleasure of our company the entire night.
Stripper-style dancing included for the both of them.
You should be so lucky.

Said brother then got ordered home by his girlfriend.
He even tried kissing me before leaving.
My guess - he went home, had some drunken sex with his girl
with the lights off and pictured it was me he was doing.
The male sex is so predictable sometimes.
And yeah, I might sound self-centered and shit
but had you been there you'd know what I mean.

Me? I only picture myself with a certain skydiver
whom I have yet to see since returning to Svíþjóð. (sweden in icelandic)
He's working late this week and I start at 8. Not a good combo.
I might have to wait til the weekend. On Saturday
me and the girls are going to dinner and party to celebrate the fact that
me and another girl turned 23 this week. Yeah, that's right.
On tuesday I became one year older...don't really get why that
is something you should celebrate but hey a party is a party.

Later!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and welcome home! LOL...that poor boy who had to go home is whipped, eh? Oh well, you had fun...thats all that matters!

Stiletto said...

Mark: Tnx =)
yeah, I would say he's whipped for sure. No boyfriend of mine would EVER be able to get me to go home when I was having as much fun as he apparently had :P

Anonymous said...

LOL...you should have written...you will never tell a boyfriend to come home when he's out having fun with his crew!

Stiletto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stiletto said...

Mark: haha, yeah but I can promise that I'd never even try to make a boyfriend leave his friends like that! Chances are I'd be out with my crew at the very same time anyway and end up getting home later than him =P

Steph said...

Fat, stinky people should go by boat or hire their own private jet. See, I'm going to hell along with you.

Stiletto said...

Steph: haha, that's great! hell is looking better and better =)

Anonymous said...

I'm also attending hell. Not only is it looking better and better... it's fucking HOT!

Sorry for that cheesy line... I have to do it every once and a while... :-) Cheese is good.

Stiletto said...

Kelly: think I'll pass on the cheese but a cheesy line once in a while is quite okey =)