Monday, August 27, 2007

V.I.P - That's me!

I am so tired!
Party on Saturday. V.I.P since the club we went to
was being organized by a boyfriend of one of my girls.
This meant our own table
packed with tasty coctails and sparkling wine.

As you can probably imagine we got pretty wasted.
As usual, lots of dancing took place.

At the end of the night we were all up dancing on the tables.
My feet are still in pain from dancing in my new stilettos all night.
Someone even came up to me while dancing just to
say that they were amazed of my dancing in those heels.
And it was so worth the pain!
Such a great night. 5 am I crashed on my couch,
yeah that's right. I didn't even make it to the bed.
Well, not until the stupid sun woke me up
and I dragged my ass into the bedroom, close the blinds
and the door and slept til 4 in the afternoon.

Won't be partying for a couple of weekends now,
I'll be at the dropzone hoping to complete my 5 remaining jumps.
By the end of september I must have my A-certificate.
I'm just hoping the weather won't fuck up my plans,
the wind here these days really isn't meant for skydiving...

Oh yeah, found out what Mr Skydiver
had planned for my birthday. He is taking me scubadiving =)
I had told him I eventually want to achieve a certificat for that too
and apparently he listened to me!
We couldn't do it this weekend though as he had planned.
He couldn't find an instructor, so we'll do it later.

Okay, switching topic now.
I've been having these really annoying dreams lately
( I know it's completely irrelevant to the rest of the world
but it's my blog so you can either read it or not.)
which is totally fucking up my sleap!!
I keep dreaming I'm ill, like fatally, need lots of surgery
and still probably wont make it- ill.
So I figured I'll try and find out what this really means
and searched an online dream interpretaion thingie.
They gave me this answer:

Perhaps you are wallowing in your own self-pity.
You need to quit feeling sorry for yourself.

Tnx a lot.
And on that note, I'll be getting back to work now.

Later!

5 comments:

fatwonkkid said...

i would figure the bar would frown upon drunken people table dancing for fear they would fall and break their necks.

so soon you will be able to jump out of a plane, land in the ocean and go look for some interesting marine life.

? said...

You're not jumping out of planes in stilettos, are you?

colonel eggroll said...

I have always wanted to go scuba diving! What a great birthday gift! And it's always awesome to find out that a guy has actually been listening to what you have to say, isn't it? :P

Stiletto said...

fatwonkid: yeah usually they do but since a friends boyfriend was the one organizing the club that night we didn't have to play by the rules as everyone else =P

oh, cool! didn't think of it like that!

Bottleblonde: hey, there's an idea! might make for a tricky landing though =P

Colonel Eggroll: me too, me too!! Yeah, I was kinda chocked actually that he did. but in a good way of course =)

honkeie said...

damn it I want to jump...but I am not willing to pay money to do dry runns at killing myself from jumping out of my office window. If I am going to do that I will just go get my bed sheet and make a run for the roof. Hey it worked on scooby-doo so why cannt it work for me?