Thursday, August 16, 2007

Kids, don't try this at home!

I really should not be blogging right now. I should be busy working,
actually have a lot to at work these days...but it's just sooo boring!
...and did I mention that my boss wont be coming
by the office anything this week?
That equals me doing my job for about 30 % of the time, what I do with
the rest of the time is an unsolved mystery.
But in my defense...okay I don't really have a defense,
I'm just a bad person.

And apparently I am also a way more clumpsy person
than I could ever imagine.
Just seconds after I wrote that last piece up there
I had the brilliant idea of showing my co-workers exactly how
far up in the air I could stretch my leg. (don't ask why)
Now, you're probably thinking I pulled something while stretching
but nono, I used to dance so I'm pretty limber.

BUT,

in some weird twisted way, somehow, don't ask me why,
I managed to hurt my wrist. I think I kicked it,
again don't ask me how. And since I have very weak wrists
it don't really take much for them to fail on me completely.
So now I'm stuck with my left hand being completely useless
and wrapped in a white elastic bandage.
I had no idea just how annoying typing with only
one hand could be. Writing this post took me like forever.
And now because I am handicapped my 30 % will naturally
drop to maybe 15. Pure logic.

Well, one more hour. Then I can leave this place
and go do more fulfilling things...yeah as if!
I'll be spending my evening doing laundry.
I am almost at the point now where I'll be forced to go
to work either naked or wrapped in my bedding
since that will soon be the only clean thing I'll find in my apartment.
But hey, could make for an interesting workday.
Some companys do have Casual Friday but since
everyday here is casual maybe we could have Naked Friday instead?
I'll run that one by the boss on Monday. Maybe I could do it naked?

4 comments:

? said...

I had the brilliant idea of showing my co-workers exactly how
far up in the air I could stretch my leg. (don't ask why)


Let me get this straight. You are a young, thin and limber hot girl who has no problem contorting herself to demonstrate her flexibility? Am I the only one in the room who notices the irony here - that you are dating only ONE guy?!

Winter said...

Naked Friday would sure change the dynamics of a lot of businesses!

Stiletto said...

Bottleblonde: you're sooo right!! and you just gave me the idea for my next post. tnx :P

Winter: think so too =)

Mark Hurley said...

I don't believe you...post some pictures! =p