Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Some valuable life-lessons from me to you.

# Why running to avoid missing the bus is a bad idea.
While running, your phone could accidently fall out of
your pocket without you noticing. You could then proceed
to panic on the bus when noticing it's gone and force the busdriver to stop
the bus after going 1 ½ stops. I'm pretty sure he thought I'd lost
my mind but no, just the phone.
Thankfully I found it on the parkinglot but
I was then forced to stand in the cold (yeah, it's cold here now)
and await the next bus...
I hardly ever run to catch the bus, mostly cause
the shoes I normally wear arent really meant for running
but this time my co-worker forced me.
Lesson learnt, next time she can catch that bus
while I walk slow enough to catch the next one instead.

# Why giving your lover/boyfriend/date or whatever
the spare keys to your place is also just a bad idea.
Did my laundry last night and since I don't trust my
neighbours, (washing mashine's at the bottom of the building)
after loading the machines with laundry I put
a padlock on the door and then went back upstairs.
After an hour I went back there and was just about
to open the lock when I froze up.
The key, the only key to this lock, it wasn't on my keychain.
Any guesses on where this key was??
You should have figured it out by now.
On the keychain I gave to him, there it was...
I knew it was a bad idea him having those stupid keys!!
Since he was a a coctailparty (some student thingie)
It took me over an hour to go get the key.
By that time I could forget about using the dryer
so now there's wet clothes and bedding covering practically
my entire apartment.
He only gave me the key to the padlock though,
and kept the other keys, smart boy huh?
But since I later woke up due to a hottie
crawling into my bed, I'd say it's okey that he has them...for now.

Oops, better get back to work now.
Later!

9 comments:

fatwonkkid said...

my cell phone clip is notorious for not holding onto my cell phone. so whenever I run, I make sure to hold onto it. when i go to the potty, i put it in my pocket. definitely don't want my phone falling in the toilet.

? said...

... smart boy huh?

Well, he may not be Einstein but at least he's hot, right?

It's cold there now? Have you always lived in Sweden?

Stiletto said...

fatwonkid: euw...the toilet - not such a brilliant idea...think I'll skip that =P

Bottleblonde: oh yes, that he is! I'll try taking a pic of him naked and post it here in the interest of making you all jealous =P

okey, maybe not cold but it's windy so that makes it feel colder but yeah it's not really my kind of weather, I like it hot! unfortunately the summer here has sucked bigtime...

Always lived in sweden but wouldnt bet any money of me sticking around for much longer, if next summer is as crappy as this has been I'm out of here. How's the weather over there??

Unknown said...

Running?

for the

BUS?

Two words that definitely aren't in my vocab. ;-)

Although they will be tomrrow, bloody tube strikes. You're a brave girl giving your bloke a key to the apartment...I'd be worried they'd walk in while I was waxing my bikini line or something rank like that.

Eve said...

Another reason running for the bus is bad: slipping on the ice and falling on your ass. AND you miss the bus, of course.

? said...

Yes, PLEASE post naked pics of this hot man.

The weather here? HOT. HELLISH HOT.

Stiletto said...

Jo: know what u mean, and after this experience I'm so back to walking again =P

read about those, I feel for u!

I know! I'm constantly nervous now in my own apartment, that's so not cool!! =(

Eve: thanfully no ice yet but that'll come soon enough but after this there's no chance of me running anymore so no ass-faling for me =)

Bottleblonde: I'm on it!

hellish hot sounds like my kind of place, I'm booking a flight tonight =P

Steph said...

I rarely wear clothes with pockets so I shove my phone in my bra. It's fallen out sooo many times I'm amazed it still works.

The Stormin Mormon said...

I am on my SEVENTH phone (Treo 750), but my work pays for it. If I had to buy them myself I think that they wouldn't even let me have that accidental damage and loss insurance anymore.

I too keep my phone in Steph's bra...
;-) (J/K)