Monday, September 10, 2007

Someone hates me...

Well, no skydiving this weekend =(
Crappy weather in combination with a lot of new students
scheduled to complete their 1 level jumps made me
stay home instead of going to the dropzone. But next weekend
we are all going to another dropzone that thankfully don't
have the restrictions that our DZ has. I plan
on making 3-4 jumps and if everything goes well I might
even complete my A-certificate!! But
just to complete aff levels 6 and 7 would make me very happy.

I did however get to spend some more time
with my skydiver. I think I'm really starting
to like him...and it scares the crap out of me to be honest...
But I'm trying to ignore that feeling...for now.

He spent the night here and we both took the
same tram to work/school.
The lack of seats left us standing and after about
10 min it was getting very crowded in there
and I suddenly started feeling very dizzy.
Everything started spinning and I couldn't see straight
so I sat down against the wall waiting for it to go away.
It did...while I was down. Everytime I tried getting up
it took a few seconds and once again I felt like I
was gonna pass out. Pretty sure I freaked out mr skydiver a bit.
Hell, I was freaked out, it was scary!
Finally a lady offered me her seat
since she could see I wasn't feeling to hot.
By now I thought it had passed and after making
sure I could manage on my own my skydiver
left me at his stop to get to class.

I kept going for a few stops but I only got worse
and when I had made it almost to work
I realized I had to go home again.
Did I mention it takes me an hour to get to work
and therefore an hour to get back??
It felt like it took forever to get home again.
But when I did, I crashed on my couch and slept
until late afternoon when I woke up with a nasty cold
and a head that felt like a bowling ball.

Guess I'm sick. Again. Great.
If my memory isn't too shitty
I seem to recall it wasn't that long ago
since the last time I was sick.
Tnx a lot.What did I do to deserve this??
Be back when my head stops pounding,
my nose isn't running and I don't
look like someone who has been dead for weeks.
I have a bottle of vodka at home.
I'm thinking of downing it just to see if it will
kill all the bad shit in my system.
I mean, a hangover has got to
be nicer that this, right??

See ya.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the same symptoms of dizzyness, feeling sick and awful last week on public transport. A cold is better than the hangover I had, trust me. Leave the vodka alone!

Steph said...

I sympathise, I've been sick sooo much this year and I can't understand why.

Sucks to be us.

? said...

I feel your pain. I'm sick right now with the cold from hell. Looks like we have the same thing. And, like you and Steph, I have been sick more than ever this year. I mean, I used to rarely get sick, yet I've gotten multiple colds within the past few months. VERY ODD. There must be a conspiracy against hot chicks.

Stiletto said...

Jo: I'm sure you're right and don't worry. the vodka is still unopened...but I'll take care of that next party I throw here =)
you gotta have a hangover once in a while just to know you're alive...right? =P

Steph: it really does =(
but you being sick a lot too only proves bottleblonde right, it really must be a conspiracy against hot chicks!!

Bottleblonde:me too!! feels like I've had a cold after another one after another one for ever =(
and you're so right about the conspiracythingie. who do we talk to about this??