Sunday, September 2, 2007

5 down, 5 to go!

Ok, been a lazy blogger this weekend.
Here's the update. First, skydiving-business.
This is for you Mark, since you're clearly not interested in hearing
about anything else but the lovemaking to the sky =P

Jump #5 completed!!
I was supposed to have made two jumps on Saturday
but the weather took a turn for the worse before it was my turn
so they cancelled it. But still, at least I got to jump out of the plane once.
Since it had been about a month since jump #4
I have to admit I was a bit nervous which I'm usually not.
But as soon as I had left the plane
and once again found myself soaring through the sky
it was all good. It all came back to me and it felt great!
I messed up a bit with the landing though
and had to land at an alternative landingfield.
That's kind of become my thing, I'm quite the expert
at landing outside of the actual field...
But I still passed aff level 5 without problems
according to my instructor.
Would have loved to complete level 6 as well, in that one
I get to dive out of the plane and then proceed with 2 backflips!
Can't wait!!
Fingers crossed for good weather next weekend!!
I'm so close to having my A-certificate now!!

Since Mr Skydiver just started studying in august
and will be the victim of the student hazing for the next month
he didn't join me to the dropzone this time.
I went there alone but of course I wasn't lonely.
The dropzone was loaded with hotties!
It's really nice sometimes that us girls
are a minority at the dropzone.
Especially when you're packing up your chute after having jumped.
(I absolutely hate this part!!)
All you have to do is look a little helpless
or maybe just even bored for a few seconds
and all of the sudden you have more than one of these
boys packing up your chute for you
and flirting shamelessly in the progress.
I know, I'm bad and will eventually have to learn
to do this properly myself but I just didn't feel like it this time!
And it's good to know you don't always have to =P

Sunday I was suppose to go to the dropzone once again
but as I mentioned the weather sucked so i stayed home
just doing nothing all day.
While I was doing just this, nothing
the doorbell suddenly rang followed with the turning of keys
and Mr Skydiver standing there all surprised to see me.
He thought I'd be at the dropzone and had
just stopped by to grab his bag full of books for school
that he had left there earlier last week.
Don't really know if I like him having keys to my place...
Sometimes it's good, like tonight when he's
sleeping at my place but will probably
be quite late due to the hazing. That way I don't have to
make my way downstairs and let him in the building.
But I'm not sure I'm up for these surprise visits just yet.
Sure, he didn't mean to drop in uninvited,
he did think I wouldn't be home but still.
Maybe I'll just steal back my keys tonight, we'll see...

Okey, reading through this I realized it was all
kind of skydiving related.
But I really don't have anything else remotely interesting
to write about so there you have it!

Later!

4 comments:

fatwonkkid said...

late night surprise bootie calls are fun!

? said...

The dropzone was loaded with hotties!

WHERE is this dropzone of which you speak? Uh, I have a 'friend' who wants to know.

Mark Hurley said...

Helz Yahz!!! Congrats on #5! Don't be ashamed for getting help on packing your chute...that is all they were there for is to help with the chute, no? :-p Let me guess...its like drinks...girls don't have to pay for their pack jobs? Wait...did that sound wrong?!?

Glad to see you get back into skydiving. I haven't found another activity that compares to it. Other things have come close...but its not the same.

Ahh..as for the keys. Fuk dat! I don't know about Mr. Skydiver, but too often girls who had keys would like to stop by and see what was lurking behind closed doors. I can't remember how many lock changes I paid for!!

One last thing...did you get any videos of your jumps yet?

Stiletto said...

fatwonkid: sometimes they are =P

bottleblonde: go book a flight to sweden and I'll take you there!
eh, I mean your friend =P

mark: tnx =)
...yeah of course that's all they were after, I'm suuure =P

hey, i never left it! not by choice anyway, not my fault they have all these restrictions, along with crappy weather and the few times the weather has been okey and with a chance of us jumping my job has gotten in the way =(
but now every weekend til the season is over I'm booked for skydiving =)

meaning my friends will hate me since I'll have to drop some previous plans for september/october but shit happends, they'll get over it =P

link to the video on your blog =)